March 22, 2015

Melting snow

Already end of the first month of spring, but the weather didn't spring. Today the whole day was snowing. I'm waiting for the end of cold to take photos again, I so miss this in last months.
In the meantime, some photos of winter nature and me, although I'm not as photogenic as my beautiful models :D

In fact, I don't like the cold and always look forward to look out when the sun, but for some reason I like just such landscapes. When the snow melts and lying into small pieces everywhere, no greenery, only dry trees, hoarfrost and cold fresh air - I just in love with these views!

4 comments:

  1. Милана, ты очаровательна :)) И снимки очень атмосферные! А я, наоборот, всегда с нетерпением жду пасмурную погоду и облачное небо)) Мне не хватает Питера в Турции))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Спасибо Юлечка ^^
    да, место на самом деле потрясающее!
    И именно в такую погоду природа самая невероятная, но иногда хочется больше солнечных дней и кажется что солнца много не бывает.
    но я тебя понимаю)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came right here from your Flickr and this is so, so beautiful !
    Love the place, the tones and the compositions.
    I'm very curious about 2 things, do you use Photoshop or Lightroom (or equivalent RAW-software) ? And, that stunning last picture, did you take it in one shot ?
    In any case, these pictures of yours are really amazing, congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I'm very pleased! =)
      At first I use Lightroom for color, then Photoshop to finalize and retouch.
      If I understand the question - yes, it is one shot. I very rarely use collaging.

      Delete